AMELIE BRICO

Mes cartes et mes bricos!

jeudi 11 septembre 2008

Challenge #6 Crafty Monkey!

Another funny challenge at Crafty Monkey this week!
Pets! I love pets! I have a beautiful rabbit at home, her name is Whippet!
For the challenge, I made a card for my friend's birthday.
She just sooo love dogs. So, guess what I did?

Un autre challenge amusant cette semaine chez Crafty Monkey!
Les animaux domestiques! J'adore! J'ai un super lapin à la maison, son nom est Whippet!
Pour le challenge, j'ai fait une carte pour mon amie Catherine.
Elle adore les chiens! vous devinez ce que j'ai fait?


And when you open the card:

Et quand on ouvre la carte:

LOL I think he's funny!!!!!
I used cardstock and paper flowers from the dollar store.

LOL Je pense qu'il est très drôle!
J'ai utilisé des cartons et des fleurs de papiers du magasin 1$.

4 commentaires:

Hannah a dit…

wow fab card i love the image and it is so funny when it opens up.
thanks for playing along with this weeks challenge.
hannahxx

Zoe a dit…

Hello Amelie, I love your cute doggie and your great design and the flowers look so pretty. Thanks for playing along this week.
love
zoe
x

SCRAP DIDI a dit…

tres bonne idee pour la carte j'aime beaucoup le chien en saucison est les fleurs en papier

Anonyme a dit…

Salut Amélie, Ce chien saucisse est vraiment original, une carte en action que tas crée c'est génial!
Je t'aime !
Nounou xx